Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
- £ 35000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
JOB REFERENCE : BH39899
(25 BEDDED HOME)
Home Manager / Monday - Friday (some weekends involved) 36-42 hours / £35,000+
About the home:
This home is a well respected nursing home around Eastbourne, with an overall CQC report of good, this particular home specialising in old age and nursing and delivers the highest quality care to it's clients thanks to the advanced training and qualifications of the staff.
The Main duties of the role:
* Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
* Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts, Day Centres, Care Homes etc.
* Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
* Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
* To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with service users.
* To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
* To carry out spot checks and competencies
* To develop MAR charts
* To manage field staff supervisions
* To deal with clinical complaints
* Provide cover to service user if needed
* On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends.
* Working hours will usually be 40 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives. You will be expected to an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
* An experienced leader, confident in interviews and able to grow, and manage a team of carers
* At least two years' experience in the care industry in a registered home manager's role, working in a branch with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
* Must have NVQ Level 5 or above
* Must have a full driving license
* Have knowledge of managing a Residential Home
What we offer:
* Basic salary banding of £35,000+ dependent on experience and qualifications.
* Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
* Registered Home Manager : 2 years
* Driving License
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44,000 - 44,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrockenhurst, Hampshire, England
Deputy Manager | Luxury Care Home | Outstanding CQC Outstanding CQC Report Award Winning Care Provider Brockenhurst, Hampshire £44,...