Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
Chertsey, Surrey, England
- £ 24200 - 31100 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 8 Nov 2019
- 13 Dec 2019
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Acute Medical inpatient ward at their acute hospital site, located just inside the M25, on the border of southwest London and the north of the home county of Surrey.
This is a full-time role but the Trust is committed to, where possible, offering flexible hours/shift opportunities.
This NHS Trust is the largest provider of acute hospital services in southwest London and Surrey serving a population of over Apply people and employing 3,700 staff.
Their pledge is 'Patients First - Personal Responsibility - Passion for Excellence - Pride in our Team'
Just 50 minutes to central London, this site offers a balance between city and more spacious surroundings of the Home County of Surrey.
- New employees are offered their first months on-site accommodation free.
- If relocating from out of the area, relocation costs can be reimbursed.
- Nurses from outside the UK can be offered sponsorship and support for completion of their NMC OSCE.
- Full NHS Employee Benefits ( here ) apply
Person requirements :
- Registered Nurse with (or eligible for) NMC registration.
- Six months appropriate experience including enthusiastic newly qualified or soon to qualify Nurses seeking to pursue a career in Acute Medicine.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Chertsey, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatient & Pre-Assessment Nurse - Specialist Eye Hospital £30,000 - £36,000 ...