Welwyn, Hertfordshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
The successful candidate will:
- have NMC registration
- experience in providing excellent patient focused care
- work in a friendly and supportive environment
- be encouraged to progress their career development
- be able to work shifts covering 24 hours per day within a two shift pattern, 7 days a week, including public holidays
- have a full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is desirable (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
In return, we can offer you:
- Part time hours to accommodate your work/life balance (working days can be negotiated at interview)
- In addition to the basic salary, this post attracts a High Cost Area Supplement of 5% of basic salary subject to a minimum payment of £1,017 and a maximum payment of £1,762 per annum (pro rata where applicable).
- Generous contributory pension
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- Special Leave for family and personal reasons
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the 'Top 100 Best Places to Work' (HSJ/ Nursing Times). Our CQC rating of is 'Good' and we are one of a new generation of community health service trusts. We have built up a reputation for quality and excellence and our vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programmes of care which maintain and improve the health and well-being of the people of Hertfordshire.
Hertfordshire came top in the uSwitch Better Family Life Index 2016, we were voted the best county to raise a family.
We will communicate any interview arrangements with applicants via e-mail so it is advisable that you check the email address you give on your application on a regular basis.
All new appointments (excluding all Medical & Dental doctors) are subject to 6 months' probation period.
Staff recruited from outside the NHS will usually be appointed at the bottom of the pay band.
In submitting an application form, you authorise Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust to confirm any previous NHS service details via the Electronic Staff Record Inter Authority Transfer process should you be appointed to the post.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (formerly a Work Permit)
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. Non-EEA applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA applicant is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT). The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test for jobs which are not on the shortage occupation list to show that no suitably qualified EU or EEA worker can fill the post. As well as the RLMT, we have to meet other criteria such as salary thresholds and age restrictions before sponsorship can be sought. Please refer to https:// Apply/ for further information.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Welwyn, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34398 - 44928 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
( RMN) - Staff Nurse - Mental Health Residential Home Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Mental Health Residential HomeLocation: N...