Farnham, Surrey, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Spire Clare Park Hospital has some exciting opportunities for Surgical Ward Nurses to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team and will be responsible for:
- Assessing patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload giving you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
Who we're looking for
- NMC registered
- 2 years of surgical experience
- used to working in teams with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (this will increase to 35 as of 1 st January 2019)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 45500 Per yearFull timePermanentChalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing HomeLocation: Gerrards Cross, BuckinghamshireSalary: £34,000- £...
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentNewbury, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Out skirts of Hunts Green, BerkshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Cat...