Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Nurse Practitioner, Manchester
Are you a Nurse Practitioner in Manchester looking to work flexibly for excellent pay? Working with Chase Medical will help you achieve this!
Why work with Chase?
- Our Nurse Practitioners earn from £38.50 to £62 per hour, including holiday pay. Just one 8 hour shift can earn you over £300!
- All shifts you choose will suit your specific treatment room nursing skills, allowing you to comfortably work within different settings.
- Working with us is completely flexible, with no minimum number of hours you're required to work. This allows you to work as often as you choose, fitting work around your life.
- We have approximately 3000 shifts available per month, offering a large amount of choice for ad-hoc shifts, or even offering regular shifts is this is something you want.
- There is only one set of vetting- meaning getting started with Chase Medical locum work is quick and easy, and allows you to work anywhere in the UK if you wish.
- It's free to join us! Even if you're not wanting to pick up any shifts at the moment, registering with us will keep you up to date with shifts and jobs in your area as and when they become available.
We have work available across a number of settings, such as GP surgeries, Walk in Centres and Out of Hours shifts (across both NHS & Private providers). Working in a variety of settings is a great way to nurture your skillset, whilst also providing a wonderful way to build your professional network, benefitting your long-term career.
If you're a Registered Nurse with at least 6 months experience working in a General Practice setting and you'd like an informal chat about our locum opportunities, please contact Chloe on Apply, or Apply.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical are a specialist General Practice recruitment agency providing clinicians to around 40 percent of practices across the United Kingdom. We help Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and other healthcare professionals find shifts and jobs in a variety of settings including NHS & Private General Practice, Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services. Chase Medical are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), and pride ourselves in being compliant and safe.
Joining Chase Medical means you will have a dedicated recruitment expert who will provide a friendly and responsive service whilst actively searching to find you what you want, locum shifts close to home, or a full-time permanent role.
Many surgeries and work exclusively with us for cover or to recruit their permanent staff, meaning we have a large number of shifts and jobs that aren't available elsewhere. As well as locum shifts, we have a number of permanent roles available - our permanent team will be happy to guide you through the job-searching process, whilst taking the stress of recruitment away!
If you know someone who may be interested in locum or permanent opportunities with Chase Medical, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for successful referrals!
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
An Opportunity has arisen for a Senior ANP to join a highly supportive and forward-thinking team within primary care. You will have...