York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 70000 - 75000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Salary - £75,000 + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hospital Director to join our passionate team.
This is a highly specialist 112 bedded hospital caring for patients who require medium security. The patients who use the service are men and women with /Mental Illness and/or Personality Disorder and men with mild to moderate Learning Disability / Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
You will report directly to the Operations Director and you will be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability. You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement.
As a Hospital Director:
- You will lead the Senior Management team on site on all aspects of day to day business.
- You will lead and develop a culture where the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent patient care are consistently delivered.
- You will develop and maintain strategic external relationships
- You will drive recruitment and retention plans on site
- You will review any audit or inspections reports ensuring compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies
What we'd like to give you:
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Ref: SH - HD
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30800 - 41200 Per yearFull timePermanentGoole, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Goole, East YorkshireCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for...