Endoscopy Team Leader (RGN/ODP)
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 38,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Salary and Benefits: Up to £38,000 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Renowned Training and Development + Free Parking + More!
The Endoscopy Practitioners that we represent often tell us that they feel more engaged when they work within modern facilities and have access to the latest technologies. We are working with a private hospital who are committed to improving their facilities - they have recently completed a refurbishment project which includes the addition of a purpose-built JAG accredited endoscopy unit!
Perhaps you strive to work with a highly successful healthcare provider who have an established and growing network of hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you would benefit from working with a tight-knit and effective team and be empowered to manage and drive the Endoscopy service.
3 great things about this hospital:
• A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
• Un-paralleled Training - with access to Advanced Life Support, Immediate Life Support, and JAG accreditation courses.
• A hospital with ambitious plans – the hospital is set to double in size with the addition of a brand-new day surgery facility which includes a state-of-the-art theatre and recovery space. The facility is due to open in March 2020 and will offer treatment for pain management, urology, endoscopy and ophthalmology.
The Hiring Manager stated; “we are a small hospital and workforce with BIG plans going through an exciting period of growth – we’ve invested in a purpose-build endoscopy suite and can offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual!”
What you will do as an Endoscopy Team Lead:
• Reporting directly to the Theatre Manager you will lead the Endoscopy Department whilst demonstrating good clinical practice.
• You will be required to manage the training and development needs of the Endoscopy Team, carry out staff appraisals and ensure employees complete all competencies to fulfil their roles.
• Ensure all clinical audits and quality assessment procedures are undertaken to assess the quality of care delivered.
• You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Endoscopy.
Why other Leaders work with this hospital:
• This specialist hospital has 13 beds, 2 theatres, 10 day-case pods, a Good CQC rating and high levels of patient satisfaction!
• With an open-door policy new ideas and new ways of working are embraced.
• Enjoy a positive work-life balance with no nights, no on-call and no bank holidays! Moreover, benefit from great team social events alongside comprehensive and competitive benefits.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 85,000 - 90,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Location: South West / Wales Salary: To £90,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Health Insurance + Life...