Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Leigh, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 15.61 - 15.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
£15.61 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 33 hours per week | Nights only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Overall 'Good' CQC
A 40+ bedded elderly and disability nursing home in Leigh is recruiting for RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers elderly and disability nursing care packages to younger and older adults, with great facilities and a homely feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contract of 33 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15.61 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Great working environment in a fully compliant home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.