RGN - North Middlesex
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.97 - 26.75 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
LUCRATIVE locum work available to supplement your income if you are already in a permanent role within North Middlesex University Hospital
If you have a clean and active NMC pin, eager to work and earn an extra income then our Recruitment team would love to hear from you.
You are also able to earn an extra £500 for every referral to the agency *T&C's Apply*
Job description is as below:
• Must have at least minimum 6 months acute nursing experience
• Valid NMC pin
• Be proficient with all aspects of acute nursing
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
• Lines of work
• Competitive pay rates
• Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £500 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
NB: Please note, rates advertised are applicable Umbrella Rates.
Ref: RGN - North Middlesex
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...