Staff Nurse (Elderly)
St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 28 Nov 2019
Senior Nurse required in St Helens, £18/hr, Days or Nights, 36 hours p/w
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a nursing home set in modern grounds, the home is purpose built to provide a safe but vibrant and comfortable home for people living with dementia. The home is centrally situated within walking distance of the town centre, which offers a good selection of shops, restaurants, leisure activities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
A really exciting position for someone looking to progress ion their nursing career.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity or call James on Applyfor a informal chat!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.