Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
London, Greater London, England
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a service in East London that provides specialist nursing care, tracheostomy care and rehabilitation services for people who are living with an acquired brain injury (ABI) and other neurological conditions. They are currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Senior Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £45,000 to £50,000 (equates to NHS band 8a)
• Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Experienced at Senior Nurse level of higher
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.