Clinic Lead £19ph Bulwell
Bulwell, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Position: Clinical Lead/Head of Clinical Care
Area: Bulwell, Nottingham
Company: Prestigious private care provider of elderly/dementia care
To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity all we need is a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Provide clinical supervision
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
• Valid Nursing PIN
• Experience in a similar position
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• PAID breaks
• Fantastic rates of pay
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Continual support and training
• A great company benefits package
• Free onsite parking
Georgi at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider who are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to oversee and assist in the management of this large, modern, elderly care home based within Nottingham.
The home currently had a GOOD' CQC report across the board!
As Clinical Lead, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV!