Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- £ 18.75 - 18.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Kidderminster, Worcestershire - £18.75 per hour
Days or Nights available
An experienced Staff Nurse (RGN) is required to join a nursing home in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. This nursing home is part of a national group and offers accommodation and care for elderly with nursing needs and with dementia.
The service has a good CQC and excellent transport links, so even if you aren't a driver this role would suit you if you are travelling via bus.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - Nursing Home role include:
- Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
- Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot meal
- Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform
- Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
- Plenty of support
What will be expected of a Staff Nurse:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
Requirements of this Staff Nurse position include:
- RGN Qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar setting
For more information please email Apply