Registered Nurse - Outpatients Department
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
- A competitive package including a salary up to £29,800. contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
- A relocation allowance of up to £5000 for nurses looking to relocate to the area
Our clean, modern and comfortable hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, endoscopy, ophthalmology, oral surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology and pain management.At Southampton we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety. We have recently been awarded an Outstanding rating by CQC.
Other informationIf you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend the Treatment Centre. Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800 - 37400 Per yearFull timePermanentNew Milton, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse - Mental Health and General Care - up to £20ph + Paid breaksLocation: Out Skirts New Forest, HampshirePosit...