Clinical Services Nurse Manager
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 7 Nov 2019
- 6 Feb 2020
£19 per hour (Top NHS Band 6/£43,750 per annum) | 44 hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Excellent Benefits |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully compliant elderly nursing home in Watford to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• Very competitive rates of pay of £19 per hour which is equivalent to top NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of £43,750
• Working hours of 44 per week on day shifts, which will be worked as a mixture of shifts and supernumerary hours
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly and dementia nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the planning, delivery and management of care
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.