Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 45000 - 53000 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
We have an impressive new vacancy for a Nurse Practitioner near Bishop's Stortford. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for up to full-time work to join a broad clinical team and a state-of-the art surgery. Salary and benefits are dependent on experience.
This surgery's benefits include:
- Up to full-time work
- Good in every aspect of its CQC report
- New developments and state-of-the-art rooms
- Committed and friendly management
- Great location
- Broad clinical team
The surgery is home to many clinical staff who are able to support you in your personal development and to streamline your daily workload. They're a dedicated group who are proud that they're a multi-disciplinary and friendly surgery who are able to provide the highest level of patient care.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity to feel supported, comfortable and happy with the level of care that this practice provides to its patients and its staff.
The practice itself has received a lot of investment recently to make sure all of its services and treatment rooms are of the highest standard and to help staff to provide the highest level of care.
It's located on a very easy commuting route with a free car park. There are also a large amount of green spaces and local amenities nearby for you to enjoy on your break.
Chase Medical is a primary care specialist agency providing both permanent and locum work for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare Assistants and Practice Nurses across the UK. We aim to facilitate the best fit for our staff to make sure you're happy in your new career.
Quote Ref: CG-NP-BIS
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours you have to work - work around you!
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family or other work
- Shifts available up to 12 months in advance