Nursing Home Manager – London – up to £45k
Greater London, England
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Nursing Home Manager North West London up to £45k
Are you an experienced RGN Nursing Home Manager or Strong Clinical Deputy Manager with a Valid NMC PIN, looking to manage a small home for a fantastic salary?
Amber Mace are currently looking for a Home Manager located close to Wembley, for a small, privately-owned home that specialises in palliative care to the elderly.
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Home Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Essential -nurse qualified - NMC PIN- RMN / RGN
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including a basic salary of up to £45k, with additional benefits.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.