Nurse Deputy Manager
Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
- £ 33500 - 33500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Band 6 Equivalent/£17.90 p/h | RGN or RMN Considered | 36 Hrs – Days | Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC | £2k Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits
One of Suffolk’s leading elderly nursing homes is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team in the role of Deputy Manager.
The home, which is located in a rural setting in the Woodbridge area offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• A great annual salary of £33,500, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of circa £17.90
• A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities which include support with NMC revalidation and your own Personal Development Plan
• A welcome bonus of £2,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A company pension scheme
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will provide cover in their absence. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will manage and monitor the delivery of care whilst ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership role in a clinical setting
• Have experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading a team and managing care
• Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.