Service Director - Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 64500 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Purosearch is looking for a motivated and driven Service Director to build on the existing committed team. We are looking for a Service Director to join a well established care provider in the Nottingham area. The service provides care for Brain Injury and Neurological conditions. It has a good CQC rating in all areas. Set in a lovely village location, close to the M1 with good transport links.
Key Accountabilities for the Service Director:
• Manage and supervise the Heads of Department for Quality & Nursing, Therapy and Business Services, ensuring that appropriate management arrangements are in place at all times, including out of hours on-call cover.
• Responsibility for ensuring that all nursing and care standards, regulatory standards, and other quality measurement criteria are met.
• Responsibility for ensuring that the induction training, in-house training and supervision provided to all staff is conducive to providing an environment that is caring, healthy, safe and therapeutic
• Responsibility for the day to day control of designated budgets, in consultation with the senior leadership team and senior management team as applicable
• Ensuring regular reviews are in place to help meet financial performance of the service.
In return, my client is offering a salary of £65,000 per annum and a number of benefits, including:
• Excellent career progression
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive training and development
• Pension, company benefits and schemes
My client has an excellent reputation and provides a range of residential, nursing and supported living services across the UK, they are specialists in caring for and supporting people with learning disabilities, enduring mental health, complex needs and acquired brain injury.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply