Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 25800 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
- Location: Benwell, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia & Nursing
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £15.09 per hour £25,800 - £34,500 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
*9.8/10 RATED ON Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Benwell, Newcastle upon Tyne. The home is a wonderful purpose-built care home offering residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £34,500!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review: Staff are always welcoming and helpful. The new activities officer always has something for residents to do and will always let family members join in if wanted. My sister is very happy here*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Newcastle, Tyne and WearPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dem...
£ 29000 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentNorth Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Nursing Home with Amazing Benefits Location: local to North ShieldsPosition: Staff NurseCare Categor...
£ 31366 Per yearFull timePermanentBishop Auckland, Durham, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) Learning Disabilities *** Award winning Learning Disabilities Residential Home ***Location: Bish...
£ 24500 - 32700 Per yearFull timePermanentMorpeth, Northumberland, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )Location: Morpeth, NorthumberlandSalary: £24,500 - £32,700 per annum (&...