Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Nights only | Great Benefits | Good CQC |
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD is required to work nights at a Nursing Home in Exeter. You will join a fully trained clinical team in providing first class care in this fully compliant elderly care home.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full or part time contracts available
• £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Nights only
• Minimum of 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Enhanced annual leave after five years
• Extensive training and continual personal development
• Contributory Group Pension scheme
• Meals provided while on duty, free uniforms, free initial DBS check and free parking
• Sick leave paid in excess of statutory entitlement
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.