Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) – Woodbridge - £33.5k
Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
- £ 0 - 33500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Role: Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) Woodbridge, Suffolk - £33.5k
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
Hours: 36 hours per week (24 hours of this will be supernumerary)
Amber Mace have an opportunity for an experienced nurse / Clinical Lead to become the deputy manager and join the team at a vibrant and active care home in Woodbridge, Suffolk. This role is with an established provider of care who will offer training and support as you join the service as the Deputy Manager!
With the support of an experienced manager alongside you, you will work in partnership to ensure the day-to-day running of the service is outstanding and that the best level of care is provided at all times to residents. The home boasts a GOOD' CQC report across the board!
What we need from you:
• RGN or RMN (Active Pin)
• Solid clinical skills
• Experience working with the elderly and those with dementia
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Drives and Access to car (desirable)
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real drive to succeed and are looking to join a forward thinking company who will accelerate your career then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you! Please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV for immediate consideration!