RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Band 6 Equivalent/£40,040 p/a | 44 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading Derbyshire nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
The Long Eaton home specialises in caring for older people living with dementia and associated elderly mental health needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £40,040
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• A company pension plan and life assurance
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, homely surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of care and in maintaining clinical records
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45,000 - 46,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Registered Manager - Nursing Home - Elderly/ Dementia Leicester, Leicestershire £45,000 - £46,000 + Bonus & Benefits &nbs...