Registered General Nurse
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
For a role based in Oxford, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties will include:
* Medicine management
* Male and female catheterisation - care of and insertion
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0011512
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in SwindonLocation: SwindonSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nurses (...
£ 34000 - 45500 Per yearFull timePermanentChalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing HomeLocation: Gerrards Cross, BuckinghamshireSalary: £34,000- £...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: SwindonStarting Salary: £38,760 + compre...