Nursing Home Manager
Hailsham, East Sussex, England
- £ 55000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Band 8 Equivalent | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with experience working as Nurse Manager in a UK care home setting is required to lead and develop a leading Hailsham care home.
The fully CQC compliant, 50+ bedded home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RN Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of up to £55,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8 rates of pay
As RN Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have proven experience managing a UK nursing home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.