Nurse Roles North Cork/Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 7 Nov 2019
- 4 May 2020
NURSES REQUIRED INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY COMMUNITY & RESIDENTIAL SERVICE- North Cork/South Limerick.
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking registered nurses for full time permanent positions with a intellectual disability residential and community services in North Cork/South Limerick.
- Must be registered with the NMBI
- Ideally experienced or newly qualified RNID or -RGN or RPN trained nurses must possess experience in the area of intellectual disability nursing or care of the elderly.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Drivers License is essential
For more information or to apply in confidence with your CV please contact:
+353 21 494 4866
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentcork, Cork, Ireland
I am seeking nursing applications for a large service in North Cork which provides services and supports to children and adults wit...