Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 15.90 - 15.90 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 7 Nov 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£15.90 per hour (Equates to £29,764.80 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days or Nights
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing home in Paisley, working days and nights.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• 36 hours available
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent rates of pay of £15.90 per hour, NHS Band 6
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS/PVG
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.