Senior Ward Nurse
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 39,375 - 39,375 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department within their Basingstoke Hospital.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are inviting applications from Senior Nurses who meet the following criteria:
• Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
• Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
• Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
• Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
• Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
• Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
• Good team worker
Duties of this role include:
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
• Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
• To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
• Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
This position of Senior Registered Nurse offers a competitive starting salary of up to £39,375 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Please call Maxine on (phone number removed) for further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration.