Registered Nurse Surgical Wards
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department within their Croydon Hospital.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
We are inviting applications from Registered Nurses who meet the following criteria:
• Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
• Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
• Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
• Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
• Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills:
• Good team worker.
• Both punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
• Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
• As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
• Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
• Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
This position of Registered Nurse offers a competitive starting salary of up to £30,000 per annum and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Please call Maxine on (phone number removed) for further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35100 - 49920 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital £18 - £20 p/h plus welcome bonus Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Mental Healt...
Full timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Clinical Sister / Charge Nurse - Neonatal Discharge Planning & Outreach(Noah) Division: Planned Care Care Group: Women & Children's...