Senior Ward Sister - VTE/Blood Transfusion
Woodford Green, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Spire London East Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Ward Sister with special interest in VTE and blood Transfusion
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called 'pods'. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities
To support the ward manager and the team, develop and lead on a specific service. To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital setting.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years, post-graduation experience
- Hospital experience is essential
- Specialist interest in VTE/Blood transfusion
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1 st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Woodford Green, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30900 - 41300 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthall, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Southall, MiddlesexPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dementia...
£ 30000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatient & Pre-Assessment Nurse - Specialist Eye Hospital £30,000 - £36,000 ...
£ 28500 - 32300 Per yearFull timePermanentCharlwood, Horley, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse - Male Medium / Low Secure Mental Health rehab Location: Charlwood, SurreySalary: £28,500 - £32,300 per an...