Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities
As the Cosmetics Outpatient Nurse you will have the opportunity to cover a range of specialties within Cosmetics and Plastics, whilst working directly alongside the Consultants. The Cosmetics Outpatient Nurse will Chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and minor surgical procedures. You will be joining an already established team who have a great working environment and numerous training opportunities that will help you develop your potential.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Hospital experience is essential
- Have been employed in surgical or outpatients' settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, this will increase to 35 as of 1 st Jan 2020
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 8 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse in Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000 - 28500 Per yearFull timePermanentLlandrindod Wells, Powys, Wales
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Dialysis Unit based in Llandrindod Wells, in Powy...