Hove, East Sussex, England
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful fertility specialist clinic.
In 12 years, they have created over 2000 babies with state of the art technology and a skilled, caring and compassionate team. As part of the nursing team you'll be dealing with patients undergoing fertility investigations and treatment. Including working within our small operating theatre and recovery areas, venepuncture and assisting with patient queries via telephone and our dedicated patient app.
This is a Monday to Friday role 8-6. And a rotating Saturday morning.
This is an extremely interesting and evolving role with excellent career progression opportunities.
You must have experience working in Fertility.
Benefits of working with them:
- Complete in-house and external training
- Excellent career progression as the clinic expands its services.
- Opportunity to attend external conferences and study days.
- Working in a close-knit, dynamic team full of happiness in a family environment.
- Annual leave - 25 days excluding bank holidays.