Registered General Nurse
Maldon, Essex, England
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
For a role based in Maldon, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work day shifts for a care home on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties will include:
* Medicine management
* Male and female catheterisation - care of and insertion
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0011506
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30800 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentWare, Hertfordshire, England
Position: Registered Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Ware, HertfordshireSalary: £30,800 - £...
Full timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Clinical Sister / Charge Nurse - Neonatal Discharge Planning & Outreach(Noah) Division: Planned Care Care Group: Women & Children's...
£ 27500 - 38900 Per yearFull timePermanentSittingbourne, Kent, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Nursing Home with Amazing Benefits Location: Sittingbourne, Kent Position: Staff Nurse Care Categori...