Clinical lead Nurse
Erith, Greater London, England
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Salary £45K- £50K depending on experience
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Full time hours
Our client provides exceptional residential, nursing, respite and dementia care for older people. Their homes combine state-of-the-art facilities, coupled with a highly-trained team of people dedicated to caring.
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Lead Nurse for their Erith-based home, providing residential care, nursing and dementia care.
Ensuring the highest support and care for the residents your responsibilities will include:
• The day to management of nurses on a shift
• Induction, training and motivation of all nursing staff in the home
• Monitoring of performance and participation in annual appraisals
• Development, implementation and monitoring of care plans for residents
• Dispensing and administering medications
• Maintenance of accurate records in line with current legislative guidelines
To apply you will need meet the following criteria;
• Registered General Nurse Level 1
• Previous nurse leadership and training experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Happy to work full time
To be considered for this role please send your CV in the first instance to Apply
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested.
If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £200 as a thank-you.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Registered Nurses