Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 48000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£48,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days | Excellent Benefits | Medium Secure Service |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Clinical Lead at their service in Nottingham. This service provides acute adult mental health services.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £48,000 (equates to NHS Band 8a)
• Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• Free parking and free meals and refreshments whilst on duty
• Private medical and health insurance and private dental cover
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Band 5 Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)Permanent, full timeUp to £30,112 - Salary match on offerLeicester...