Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£17 per hour (equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits |
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Stockport has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns on days or nights, covering a 7-day rota
• Great rates of pay of £17.00 (equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• Exceptional training and career development
• 28 days holiday
• NMC subscription paid, uniform provided and free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
• Fantastic working environment in a luxury home
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for all aspects of clinical care including administering medications and ensuring clinical records are updated in line with CQC essential standards and NCM guidelines.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting or willing to develop your skills and knowledge in this are
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.