Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Salary up to £50K
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Our client provides exceptional residential, nursing, respite and dementia care for older people. Their homes combine state-of-the-art facilities, coupled with a highly-trained team of people dedicated to caring.
We are currently recruiting a Director of Nursing for their Hemel Hempstead based home,. offering quality residential, nursing and dementia care in an environment of comfortable luxury.Their exceptional nursing and care teams ensure that both individuals and couples can live a better quality of life by receiving unparalleled levels of care to improve overall health and wellbeing.
In this important role you will be responsible for the effective operation and delivery of the business plan for the Home, in conjunction with the Home Manager and to take full responsibility for ensuring high standards of professional and clinical practice which meet the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the Residents.
• Liaison with the Home Manager as required ensuring the effective operation of the Home.
• Managing clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff;
• Full responsibility for managing the recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of staff in the home;
• Joint responsibility with the HM for the day-to-day management of the home to exceed CQC and expected group standards
To apply you will need meet the following criteria;
• Registered General Nurse Level 1
• Strong track record of successfully managing teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong planning and prioritising skills
• Training and development experience
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you.