RGN Night Nurse
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18.50 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
£18.50 to £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £35.5K | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Good CQC
An experienced Staff Nurse with RGN qualification is required to work nights at my client’s privately-owned care home in Chipping Norton. The 30+ bed service provides first class nursing care to its elderly residents and supports those with dementia, mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on nights
• £18.50 to £19.00 per hour dependant on experience (equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay)
• Paid breaks
• Induction and training and continual personal development
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Must have relevant post qualification experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.