- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
We require Staff Nurses for wards and theatre scrub nurses to work full time, par time and various shift work.
This Hospital has 159 beds and is the major centre for orthopaedic surgery in the country. The Hospital is a tertiary referral centre for the treatment of complex orthopaedic problems including joint replacement surgery, revision joint surgery, foot and upper limb surgery, primary bone tumours, spinal surgery, sports injuries and paediatric orthopaedic surgery.
- Be registered or eligible to register in the general division of the live register of Nurses kept by National Midwifery Board (NMBI) with a minimum one years’ post registration experience.
- Orthopaedic experience / General Nursing Experience / General Medical Experience desirable
- Possess well developed leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to function independently and possess good decision making skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Be eligible to live and work in Ireland
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 29346 - 45701 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurses (Medical and Surgical Inpatient Wards), Acute Hospital - South Dublin In association with our client, an accomp...