RN Registered Nurse – Dementia Unit
Tiverton, Devon, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Band 6 Equivalent | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Full-Time Days | Paid Breaks
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join the dementia unit of a leading elderly care home in the Tiverton area.
The home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a modern setting with great facilities to support the delivery of care and to ensure residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for full-time day shifts
• Great hourly pay rates in the region of £17 per hour depending on experience
• Paid breaks
• A great working environment with a supportive leadership team
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
For more information call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.