Staff Nurse | up to £20ph
Kington, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 May 2020
Staff Nurse (RGN, RN, RMN, RNLD, RNMH, RMHN)
*Pay Rate: up to £20ph
*Hours Shift / Rotation: Days and Nights / Full Time and Part Time available
Are you an amazing nurse that delivers outstanding care?
Are you an amazing nurse looking for your next challenge?
Look no further…
At Remedicare Staffing we have a team of dedicated consultants committed to finding you the right job, tailored to your preferences.
At current we are recruiting for our clients beautiful home located in we are seeking passionate, motivated and driven [RGN/RMN] nurses to join their team.
A Person-Centred Care approach is essential and experience with electronic care plans is desirable, although full training will be provided. We are looking for dedicated individuals with at least 12 months nursing experience, ideally in a nursing home environment. Successful candidates will have great communication skills with the ability to quickly develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues. Excellent attention to detail is a must for this role.
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a RN (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
What will you receive in return!
- An hourly rate of up to £20 per hour dependant on shift orientation
- Constant development and training
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Huge amounts of support from staff and management
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse position please apply now to avoid disappointment!