RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Altrincham, Greater Manchester - up to £17.50 per hour
36 hours per week - Days
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse (RMN) who is looking for a permanent days opportunity in an elderly Nursing Home in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
This is a brand-new home offering a highly specified residence that almost anybody would be proud to call home, it has an award-winning training programme and is committed to providing the highest standards of care.
This elderly nursing home in Altrincham is one of the most luxurious in the area, offering every level of care for older people, and all of their services are tailored to each resident's specific needs.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Up to £17.50 per hour pay rate
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Day shifts only
- Career progression opportunities
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and support for care staff and acting as a champion for residents' safety and dignity
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensuring that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensuring the on-going safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes
- Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
As a Staff Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Substantial experience in working with elderly people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33325 - 36562 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Equivalent to Band 6Permanent, full timeUp to £36,562 per annum...
£ 10 - 16 Per yearFull timeBankChester, Cheshire, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated RMN looking for flexible hours? HCL Nursing is recruiting enthusiastic Registered M...
£ 37255 - 41047 Per yearFull timeContract...Ashley, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, England
We are currently recruiting for a leading specialist provider of mental health and learning disability services across the UK. Thei...