Iver, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 27 Nov 2019
Nurse required in Iver, Palliative Care and dementia centre paying up to £18/hr, Full Time. Good CQC
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in the Iver area. Which specialises in providing an extensive service to its residents, in which their care is the number one priority.
You would be working in a converted Victorian building, which features high quality modern facilities. My client provides nursing services to mainly those with Dementia, or in need of Palliative care.
The successful candidate needs to need to good clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The client offers a very personalised service, in which they pride themselves on getting to know their residents well and being able to design care that suits their needs.
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Free parking
- Safe place to work
- Family run business
- Pay increases
- Regularly investing money into the home to improve the service
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.