Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£16 per hour (equates to £29,952 per annum & NHS Band 5/6) | 36 hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A Night Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in Bromsgrove, working 3 shifts per week.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16 (equates to £29,952 per annum & NHS Band 5/6)
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Staff Nurse , you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 75,000 - 75,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Regional Manager - Nursing Home - Elderly / Dementia / Learning Disabilities Birmingham &nb...