RMN - Staff Nurse CAMHS
Orpington, Greater London, England
- £ 29500 - 30200 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: CAMHS - Low secure
Location: Orpington, Kent
Salary: £29,500 - £30,200 p/a (£14.43 - £14.77 p/h) + benefits
Hours: Full-time - 39.375 hours per week / part time - 24 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
** welcome bonus available for all new nurses that join the Hospital **
Further Details: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN to join a specialist CAMHS 17-bedded Tier 4 low secure hospital for young people aged 12 - 18 years with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties, and an OFSTED-registered school which supports the young people with educational attainment.
The service is set in a rural environment with close links and transport to the local community and amenities.
We adhere to the values and principles of Positive Behaviour Support (PBS). We are members of the Quality Network for Inpatient CAMHS to measure and improve the quality of our care and treatment.
You will be central to providing high quality care within a Rehabilitation setting. The patient group may consist of Personality Disordered, Enduring Mental Illness and Learning Disabilities
You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate competency development portfolio.
Some of the benefits we offer Qualified Nurses are:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- Sign on bonus - £1500 either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
You must be a fully registered and experienced (post preceptorship) RMN with a valid NMC PIN and experience working in a forensic secure setting to apply for this role.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Apply and email
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Are you a student nurse or registered nurse with an interest in learning about careers in Haemodialysis nursing?We will be holding ...
£ 35100 - 49920 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital £18 - £20 p/h plus welcome bonus Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Mental Healt...