Charge Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RGN - Adult Acute Mental Health
Attleborough, Norfolk, England
- £ 30000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Salary: £30,000 - £39,000 depending on experience.
Hours: full time ( 39.375 per week )
Shift patterns: day shifts / night shifts / mixed shifts available
Employment type: permanent
We are looking to recruit a registered and experience Charge Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) based in the Norfolk area. The service has a specialist unit for young people with complex mental health needs and a 10 bedded acute mental health ward for adults. The adult ward is where this particular role will be.
We welcome applications from from highly motivated and enthusiastic registered nurses wishing to contribute to a rapidly developing service to complement a growing multi-disciplinary team.
Duties and responsibilities include -
- Facilitate the admission processes for new admissions and undertake initial nursing assessments.
- Participate in the care planning process and work to monitor client's progress
- Administration of and monitoring the effects of medication.
- Work within the guidance of NMC Code of Conduct at all times and have an awareness of guidance and legislation such as CQC standards, MHA, MCA.
- Support the Charge nurse in the daily management of the ward. Ensuring that daily tasks are delegated appropriately and completed.
Qualifications and experience required:
To be successful as a Staff Nurse you will need:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification. RGN will be considered with mental health experience.
- Good communication skills.
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
We are offering a generous and varied benefits package which includes -
- Competitive salary
- £1500 welcome bonus
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Payment into the pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- £1,500 e-voucher code for the company benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Free on site parking
- Flexibility with the introduction of a new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Subsidised meals
- Donation to a charity of your choice
How to apply:
To apply for this role, or simply discuss further, please contact Amy Parker at Appoint Group on Applyand email your CV to Apply.
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Attleborough, Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27500 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentLowestoft, Suffolk, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Luxury Care Home- GOOD CQC RatingLocation: Lowestoft, SuffolkSalary: £27,500...
£ 29000 - 38900 Per yearFull timePermanentEye, Suffolk, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Dementia Nursing Home Location: Eye, SuffolkSalary: £29,000- £38,90...
£ 35100 Per yearFull timePermanentDownham Market, Norfolk, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Downham Market, Norfolk Position: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dem...