Staff Nurse (RMN) HDU + PICU
Hassocks, West Sussex, England
- £ 27824 - 33153 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: PICU and HDU - Male + Female
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary: £27,824 - £33,153 p/a (£14.26 - £17.00 p/h) + benefits
Hours: Full-time - 37.5 hours per week / part time - 24 hours per week / other - please state your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
** welcome bonus available for all new nurses that join the Hospital **
Further Details: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN to join a specialist PICU and HDU units. You will be responsible for undertaking and managing patient care, the delivery of care (both individual and group sessions), as well as participating in patient assessments, planning and evaluation. you will be working across a 12-bed Female High dependency Unit, and an 8 bed male high dependency unit.
The Hospital is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, PICU Services and Acute care. With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward-thinking hospital supporting patients' recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Some of the benefits we offer Qualified Nurses are:
- Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£1000 on joining, another £1000 after 6 month probation, and another £1000 after each year of service up to 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Up to £2000 relocation Allowance
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
You must be a fully registered and experienced (post preceptorship) RMN with a valid NMC PIN to apply for this role.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Apply and email
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Hassocks, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.89 - 26.75 Per hourFull time...Bank...Brighton, East Sussex, England
NURSES (Band 5) REQUIRED FOR HIGHLY LUCRATIVE REGULAR AGENCY/LOCUM WORK WITHIN Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust *...