RMN - Staff Nurse Male only Acute Ward
Hassocks, West Sussex, England
- £ 27824 - 33153 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: Acute Ward - male only
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary: £27,824 - £33,153 p/a (£14.26 - £17.01 p/h) - negotiable depending on experience + £5,000.00 welcome bonus over 3 years
Hours: Full-time - 37.5 hours per week / part time - 24 hours per week / other - please state your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
** welcome bonus available for all new nurses that join the Hospital **
Further Details: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN to join a male only acute service. Hill you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the Acute Wards, and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to patients. This role is for an 18 bed acute male only ward
The Hospital is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, PICU Services and Acute care. With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward-thinking hospital supporting patients' recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
- Some of the benefits we offer Qualified Nurses are:
- £5000 Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£1000 on joining, another £1000 after 6-month probation, and another £1000 after each year of service up to 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Up to £2000 relocation Allowance
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
You must be a fully registered and experienced (post preceptorship) RMN with a valid NMC PIN to apply for this role.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Apply and email
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Hassocks, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28500 - 32300 Per yearFull timePermanentCharlwood, Horley, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse - Male Medium / Low Secure Mental Health rehab Location: Charlwood, SurreySalary: £28,500 - £32,300 per an...
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing HomeService Type: Dementia / Alzheimer's - Old Age - Physical DisabilityL...