Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD ) Mental Health Hospital
Coventry, West Midlands, England
- £ 25845 - 33024 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £25,845 - £33,024 - Shift enhancements available
Hours: Full Time, Part Time, Days only, Nights only or mixed shifts all considered shifts are Apply or Apply please state your preference when applying
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced or Newly qualified RMN or RNLD to join a 56 bed specialist service, providing treatment for women with mental health issues wards include a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU), a highly specialised personality disorder service also catering for those with dual diagnosis disordered eating, and a locked rehabilitation unit.
In a modern building close to Coventry city centre with great transport links and free parking, the hospital has an upper management team with an entirely clinical background in nursing and other allied healthcare positions, working their way from the ground up. There are many opportunities in this hospital to advance and progress with clear career pathways and a supportive management team
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they can consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is Apply or Apply. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- Salary up to £33,024 p/a
- Shift enhancements for unsociable hours / weekends / bank holidays
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- Supervision and peer support from the Senior Management Team
- pension scheme and free life assurance
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- Free meals
- 50 % NMC fee paid
- Employee Discount savings & "cycle to work scheme"
- RCNi Membership
- Paid leave for your birthday and work anniversary
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Coventry, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentKingswinford, West Midlands, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Kingswinford, West MidlandsSalary: £25,500 - £34,500 per an...