Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Cwmbran, Torfaen (Tor-faen), Wales
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£17 per hour (equates to £29,172 per annum & NHS Band 5/6) | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 33 hours | Nights | Small Care Home |
A small private nursing home in the Cwmbran area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay of £17 per hour (equates to £29,172 per annum & NHS Band 5/6)
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a UK care home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.